Advance Your Education With Cleveland Construction
Cleveland Construction, Inc. is looking for eager, hardworking men and women interested in advancing their education and skills with an internship in the construction industry. Our 10-week summer internship program is designed for construction students interested in gaining skills with a national commercial contractor.
Our program provides you with an opportunity to develop management techniques, communication, and leadership principles through mentorship and tangible experiences in commercial construction. The skills you obtain through our internship program will set you on the path to becoming a well-rounded construction professional that companies in the industry will seek out.
Join a true family company and learn from individuals who are ambitious and passionate about construction management. Our internship program gives you an inside look at how we commit ourselves to our client's success and meet their project goals. Learn how to quickly solve construction challenges and deliver safe, quality, and cost-effective projects. Along the way, you’ll foster relationships with our clients, trade contractors, architects, and engineers that will set you on the path to becoming a well-rounded construction professional.
Our Internship Program Entails:
- 10-Week Structured Program with Mentorship
- Effective Management Techniques
- Understanding of Cross-Functional Departments
- Safety Training and Certification
- Procore Software Training
- Scholarship Opportunites Available
You'll Gain Advanced Knowledge Of:
- Blueprint Reading
- Cost Estimating
- Project Scheduling
- RFI/Submittal Processes
- Project Closeout Procedures
- Trade Contractor Coordination
- Safety & Quality Management
To Be Considered, We Request:
- Students Pursuing a Degree in Construction Management
- Junior or Senior Status. (Sophomores with an appropriate level of skills and experience will also be considered)
- 10-Week Summer Commitment with Cleveland Construction
- Flexibility in Job Responsibilities
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Valid Driver’s License
- Authorized to Work in the U.S.